We were built to provide outsourced remote compliance services. In today’s new work environment, that’s good news for you. Especially since your current in-person, on-site review service is likely in limbo. Plus we can step in and help on a temporary or ongoing basis when you’re faced with staff shortages.
Whether you’re in the office or working remotely, let our specialized Outsourced Remote Program services ensure you’re effectively managing your compliance program.
- Strategic review of your current compliance infrastructure
- Remote, continuous risk-based testing (most popular)
- Off-site Annual Compliance Review
- Compliance systems support and addressing backlogs
- Review of your BCP to ensure effective deployment
- Trade reviews
- Web-based training
- Remote Mock SEC Audit
- Off-site Gap Analysis with Risk Assessment
- Access to our Remote Program Manager system
All Remote Program services include:
- Frequent collaboration through scheduled conference calls and video meetings
- Ongoing access to our top executives with 24-hour response time for timely advising and Q&A
- Roster of seasoned compliance experts comprised of former SEC regulators and CCOs, each with 15+ years’ experience
Contact us to make the smooth transition to a cost-saving outsourced remote compliance services program.