We were built to provide remote compliance services. In today’s new work environment, that’s good news for you. Especially since your current in-person, on-site review service is likely in limbo.
Whether working from a remote location or a home-based office, let our specialized Remote Program services ensure you’re effectively managing your compliance program outside the office.
- Strategic review of your remote compliance infrastructure
- Remote, continuous risk-based testing (most popular)
- Off-site Annual Compliance Review
- Review of your BCP to ensure effective deployment
- Trade reviews
- Web-based training
- Remote Mock SEC Audit
- Off-site Gap Analysis with Risk Assessment
- Access to our Remote Program Manager system
All Remote Program services include:
- Frequent collaboration through scheduled conference calls and video meetings
- Ongoing access to our top executives with 24-hour response time for timely advising and Q&A
- Roster of seasoned compliance experts comprised of former SEC regulators and CCOs, each with 15+ years’ experience
Learn more about our cost-saving remote compliance services program.